top of page

Bloomfield Village Pizza Group

Public·23 members

Japan - Jordan live free 9 January 2024

Japan will square off against Jordan in their final friendly ahead of the 2023 AFC Asian Cup in Doha on Tuesday. ... Japan hosted Thailand at the Japan National ...

Japan v Jordan | January 9, 2024 6 hours ago — Latest news, stats and live commentary for the Friendlies's meeting between Japan v Jordan on the January 9, 2024. Japan vs JordanMatch preview, 9 Jan 2024. Mumbai City will host Bengaluru for this fixture of the league. I believe, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Bengaluru are more ambitious team in this season. They are currently on the 2nd place with 22 points. Also, they have two consecutive victories. In previous game Bengaluru is won 2-0 against weak Jamshedpur. Also, we have Mumbai City who's is very average team in this league. They are currently on the 5th place with 16 points. Also, they have two consecutive losses. Nevertheless, I expect, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. Also, it should be said, Mumbai City have better results in the last mutual matches. Assisted by Nathan Byrne with a cross. BookingPosted at 84' Darnell Fisher (Preston North End) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 84' Jamal Lowe (Wigan Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 84' Foul by Darnell Fisher (Preston North End). SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Wigan Athletic. Posted at 72' Foul by Kyle Bartley (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 71' Foul by Nathan Byrne (Wigan Athletic). Posted at 71' Conor Townsend (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick on the left wing. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Wigan Athletic. Kal Naismith replaces Leon Balogun. Posted at 66' Attempt missed. Ings excels againIngs predicted this would be his "most exciting season" when he joined permanently from Liverpool last summer for £20m - and he was spot on. That fee looks cheap now - at £1m a goal - and only Jamie Vardy has scored more in the league. Ings had a match-high five shots and always looked a threat, as well as twice going close to creating a goal for substitute Che Adams in a second half dominated by Southampton. It's better to talk about things that make me laugh. Tottenham host Premier League leaders Liverpool on Saturday at 17:30 GMT. Kane suffered the injury during Tottenham's defeat at Southampton on New Year's Day and will not return to training until April. You know that we cannot play like we normally play when Harry Kane is in the team," Mourinho said. We cannot do it the same way as we do with Harry. Match Highlights: 2' - Leipzig hit the post and Lloris makes a superb stop. Angelino is played through on the left of the penalty area but his effort is blocked by Lloris's legs onto the post. Great save from Gulasci. Lo Celso played a beautiful ball to Bergwijn who turned onto his right foot but the Leipzig keeper was equal to it. They're a brilliant team," said Sutton on 606 in February. They are really good and they haven't lost confidence, they're playing with belief, they're bottom of the table. How many times have we seen Premier League teams do that? Norwich are the best ever team at the bottom of the table because of the courage and the way they play football and the belief. All is certainly not lost for Norwich this season - should it resume. Bournemouth have given a teenage fan a lifetime ban after he pleaded guilty to chanting racist abuse during a fixture at Tottenham in November. Earlier on Thursday, a court imposed a three-year football banning order on the 17-year-old. Discrimination has no place in any area of society and these actions have absolutely no place at our football club," said a Bournemouth statement. The teenager was also fined £55 plus a £21 surcharge. Tadhamon will be meeting today with tadhamon and this game we have given it an over of 2.5 total goals as this game looking at the time they have meet together they have showed us a great scoring line of over 2.5 total goals and so this has made us to be very sure with this prediction Chelsea to win, which is no good for Tottenham. Steve on the race for the top four: I still have hopes for the top four for Spurs at the moment, even if I don't think it will happen. There are three teams nailed on - Liverpool, Manchester City and Leicester - but then another six teams are in the hunt and, a bit like last season, no-one really seems to want to be there. No team is making the fourth place theirs. What a connection those two have. Off the inside of the post! That's the closest we have come to a goal! Eteki takes aim from 20 yards out, he beats Ter Stegen with the low drive, but the powerful shot comes back off the inside of the post! 71’ SENT OFF! Granada have been reduced to 10 men. Sanchez has been shown a second yellow card. [LIVESTREAM] Japan vs Jordan LIVE Stream 09 9 hours ago — Japan will face Jordan on January 09 , 2024 at 19:45 UTC at Allianz Stadium, Turin, Italy. The match is part of the International Friendly ... Assisted by Sebastiano Esposito with a headed pass following a fast break. Posted at 86' Offside, Inter Milan. Milan Skriniar tries a through ball, but Lautaro Martínez is caught offside. Posted at 85' Attempt blocked. Jan Boril (Slavia Prague) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Tomas Soucek. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Slavia Prague. Ladislav Takacs replaces Michal Frydrych. Assisted by Ivan Perisic. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, SV Werder Bremen. Leonardo Bittencourt replaces Yuya Osako. Posted at 67' Foul by Benjamin Pavard (FC Bayern München). Posted at 67' Marco Friedl (SV Werder Bremen) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Offside, SV Werder Bremen. Inter have scored at least two goals in their last three home matches. Brescia are without a win in their last 13 Serie A matches. Inter are unbeaten in five matches against Brescia. Inter are undefeated in 18 of their last 20 Serie A matches. Inter Milan aim to keep their faint title hopes alive when they host Brescia in Serie A on Wednesday night. third placed Mamelodi face a 10th placed Celtics in their quest for top spot and champions league position for next season .Mamelodi Sundowns will be four points away from chiefs with a win today at Celtics .Sundowns have not been scoring many goals of late so have been Celtics but then it is my prediction that at least two goals will be scored by the teams today. The score margin is a tricky prediction but however at least 2 goals are expected .Celtics will be aiming to go to position 9 with a win over Sundowns and frustrate Sundowns today SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Norwich City. Josip Drmic replaces Lukas Rupp. Posted at 86' Corner, Tottenham Hotspur. Conceded by Max Aarons. Posted at 83' Corner, Norwich City. Conceded by Giovani Lo Celso. Posted at 83' Attempt blocked. Lukas Rupp (Norwich City) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Cultural leonesa fc have 3 win and 2 draws in the last 5 matches. They have scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals in the last 5 league matches. At home they managed to win 3 and draw 2 of their last 5 games scoring 8 goals and conceding 1 goals. His spell with Borussia Dortmund had transformed him, injected him with the confidence of a truly elite player. I had that fearless thing of knowing I had done it at the highest level, so if you're going to beat me you're going to have to match me or be better than me. That's what Borussia Dortmund did for me, catapulted me to that level. I could then handle playing in big games in front of big crowds. Amazon, incidentally, had just started selling computer games. HAT TIP Over on the Athletic (£), Jack Lang, formerly of this parish, takes a look at the decline and decline of Deportivo de La Coruña. Once upon a time… "Super Depor, the fans called them, and for good reason. It was a team to quicken any pulse, led by the inimitable Javier Irureta and inspired by Djalminha, a playmaker so deeply mercurial that he may as well have been the product of a lab experiment. So with three wins and a draw from their last four outings at Son Moix, Mallorca look a great bet to come out on top this weekend, despite the fact Betis will head to Palma on a high following excellent, last gasp 2-1 success over Valencia at Benito Villamarin on Matchday 14. Roda and Jong AZ will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie in Holland. Roda this season have the following results: 4W, 7D and 7L. Meanwhile Jong AZ have 5W, 4D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Linkopings played 1-1 in the 1st round against Trollhattan where they were the favorites and Qviding was defeated 1-0 by Lunds on the road in the 1st round. In this match between Qviding and Linkoeping, I think Qvinding is going to win this match because if we look at Qviding's last five matches at home, we can see that they have won 4 matches while Linkoping on the road has won only once in last five. If you are a goalkeeper and your confidence has been shot away, you cannot be risked. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Samuel's prediction: 3-1 Liverpool v Chelsea (20:15 BST)Liverpool will lift the Premier League trophy on the Kop at full-time and I think that will influence Jurgen Klopp's selection, and the performance levels of his side. Klopp will pick his strongest possible team and they will want to get back at it after last week's defeat by Arsenal. Sparta Praha will against Viktoria Plzen in match Czech Liga. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to Sparta Praha have good result on last match in club friendlies. Sparta Praha can beat Vysocina Jihlava with score is 4-1. Meanwhile Viktoria Plzen also have great result on last match in club friendlies due to Viktoria Plzen can beat Ceske Budejovice with score 1-4. Moreover both teams on last 2 match in league they always to make score. Therefore, I think this match will the end score is over 2.5 goals due to both teams very productive to make scores. The Telegraph reports that players are confused by the Spaniard's selections, tactics and instructions, and that there is a growing sentiment inside the squad that Emery should be sacked to get Arsenal back on track. A source told Telegraph Sport: “The problem is the coach. He still makes bad decisions and changes his tactics. To get that connection, it was was an unbelievable volley. Wright: "It was a goal we haven't seen before and we have not seen it since. That is why he has to be recognised for the audacity of the goal. With the right foot you could easily get it wrong, but he adjusted himself in the air. Ryan Giggs: Arsenal 1-2 Manchester United (FA Cup)14 April 1999 With the semi-final poised at 1-1, and just 11 minutes of extra time remaining, Ryan Giggs took on the entire Arsenal defence, jinking past four defenders before smashing the ball past a helpless David Seaman to send his side through. Solskjaer knows that Pogba’s range of passing is the best at the club, at its peak better than Michael Carrick or David Beckham’s. His eye for a long-range shot is the best at Old Trafford since the retirement of Paul Scholes. His technical ability is unrivalled at the club. So how do United bring this out of him while the club founders? Football Soccer - Juventus v Milan - Italian Cup Final - Olympic stadium, Rome, Italy - 21/05/16 Juventus' Paul Pogba holds the cup at the end of the match against AC MilanReuters The answer may simply be to play to his ego. Aston Villa are on a relegation spot and have the worst defense so far in the league conceding 56 goals already in the 28 games. In the last 3 home games in the league they conceded 10 goals. However, since half September last year Aston Villa have also scored in each home game. A superb display by Derby's skipper Wayne Rooney lit up Selhurst Park but it was Milivojevic's dismissal, after an off-the-ball clash with Tom Huddlestone that the match will be remembered for. Milivojevic appeared to kick out at Huddlestone and then pushed his forehead towards Huddlestone. Both players were initially shown yellow cards but referee Michael Oliver, advised by VAR officials at Stockley Park, then went to his pitch-side monitor to look at the incident again. The Portuguese manager has insisted that the club do not sell Harry Kane. Mourinho met Kane for a one-on-one talk to discuss plans for the future, and the manager sees the striker as integral to his future plans. Paper Round’s view: Kane is one of the best strikers in the world and is able to perform even when the rest of the side are struggling, and his professionalism shows him to be an exceptional example to his teammates. Solskjaer confirmed Pogba was given permission to "do his recovery somewhere else". I don't have to justify every decision," he said. Paul is still on his recovery programme. He's taken off his cast and started running on the treadmill now, so he's getting closer. It's been a long haul. Hopefully we'll see him back soon. Ighalo could join United permanentlyNew arrival Odion Ighalo is likely to make his United debut as a substitute at Stamford Bridge. But only after an absolutely scandalous VAR decision. Ante Rebic had put Milan in front after the hour mark and it looked like being a superb result for the home side, who had lost Theo Hernandez to a red card with 18 minutes to go. But then this happened: This is obviously an idiotic decision. Davide Calabria *wasn’t even looking at the ball* as Ronaldo booted it against his arm. Other players, including Tottenham defender Danny Rose and Manchester City's Sergio Aguero and Raheem Sterling, have also previously raised concerns about the plan to restart. Culture Secretary Oliver Dowden said on Thursday that football will only return "if it is safe to do so and the health and welfare of players, coaches and staff comes first". I think the overall feeling is that players have got concerns," defender Hanley told Sky Sports. I was watching Demi's workout video and I thought 'right, come on Jill, you're going to have to pull it out of the bag because she is looking in good shape at the minute,' said Scott. She was telling me she was doing lunges with 60kg on her back the other day!"And City teenager Lauren Hemp has paired up with on-loan Everton defender Esme Morgan to perform their favourite songs on Twitter with a microphone and a keyboard - including a few hits from Adele. Blackburn captain Elliott Bennett and two unnamed Fulham players have tested positive for coronavirus in the latest round of testing in the Championship. Rovers said midfielder Bennett, 31, was "asymptomatic and feeling no ill effects". Across Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 1,030 players and staff were tested, with three positive results returned. It comes as two people at Hull were confirmed to have the virus on Sunday after the previous round of testing. Neman shows a pretty decent game, the team perfectly implements the created moments. At their gates does not risk. For example, they played with Shakhtar at zero, and Shakhtar in an attack looks more dangerous than BATE. Last season, the Neman lost two matches 0-1. BATE, in my opinion, should not have scored two goals for Slavia, as well as Gorodeya. The first goal was pretty quick as a result of the unsuccessful action of the center def. Yes, and Slavia sent in after such a bright start. The Neman, on the contrary, is gaining. I don’t think that Borisovites will win in 2 goals, and indeed, that they will win. Vysshaya Liga. Team Dinamo Brest will play with team Shakhtyor Soligorsk. Dinamo did defeat in the last game. There they got two red cards. There was a terrible game for them. Guests lost their last game also. But there Soligorsk didn't score a lot of sure moments for goal. Here we will see another game. Both teams will play more better in defense. It is very important for them to get some points. My bet is a draw in this game. It is a good result for our teams in this situation . I recommend to try this bet with me for a good odds ! But after the match, replays were shown from various angles that suggested both of Matic’s yellow cards were a little soft. Referee Kevin Friend (R) shows a red card to Manchester United's Serbian midfielder Nemanja Matic (L) during the English League Cup semi-final second leg football match between Manchester City and Manchester United at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester, norGetty Images MAN OF THE MATCH Kevin De Bruyne A class act, who kept his head while others were threatening to lose theirs. Brescia's most recent match was a 2-1 defeat by Bologna on Saturday and the following day the club denied media reports that Corini's position was under threat. Brescia football club, in the person of its President Massimo Cellino, categorically deny the allegations that have appeared in some of the press regarding a possible and imminent change of technical leadership," they said. Aurora and The Strongest will face each other in the upcoming match in the Apertura. Aurora this season have the following results: 3W, 1D and 7L. Meanwhile The Strongest have 5W, 0D and 5L. This season The Strongest playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. RB Leipzig striker Yussuf Poulsen was interviewed from a safe distanceDid the fans stay away? Police made sure fans could not congregate outsideOne of the reasons Premier League games could be played at neutral venues is to avoid fans congregating outside their own ground during a game. But that did not appear to be an issue in Germany on Saturday. Dortmund police spokesperson Olivier Peiler said: "It's surprisingly quiet. The away side perhaps gave their opponents too much respect and a first-half Pukki chance - when he got in behind the defence only for his shot to be pushed behind by Lloris - highlighted that opportunities were there against the Spurs defence. They finally became more adventurous after Pukki's goal, pushing for a winner themselves, and can count themselves unfortunate not to have come away with a result. The home team are very strong and while they do score a lot at home they might not keep up this high scoring in all of their home matches. But what they could keep up is some good defending they have defend well here in a lot of their recent matches and teams have not been able to score big here in matches. It could be a simple fact of the only team to be scoring is the home team and every time this happens the goals normally become lower so to see under 4 goals is more likely with this Japan vs Jordan live score, H2H and lineups Japan Jordan live score (and video online live stream) starts on 9 Jan 2024 at 17:00 UTC time in Int. Friendly Games, World. Bologna have seen both teams score in each of their last 12 matches in Serie A, while the same has landed in four of Torino’s previous five games. We expect goals here as a result, especially with the pair sharing 22 between their last six meetings. We think that both teams to score is the best bet here, extending Bologna’s recent form. I am going to back them to get a draw on Saturday, though, on the basis that the Mourinho factor has turned it into an occasion that will raise West Ham's game. Lawro is making predictions for all 380 top-flight matches this season, against a variety of guests. This week he is up against WWE star Seth Rollins, who has supported West Ham in the past after doing well with them on Fifa, but now describes himself as "a bit of a Manchester City fan" for the same reason.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page